Monday, May 18, 2015

100% juice popsicle



Summer is right around the corner & the south Texas heat is no joke. So popsicles are a must have in our household. But all of the store bought ones contain high fructose syrup, unnecessary food dyes, way too much sugar or the organic ones cost way too damn much. In a previous post I wrote how we juice three times a week. So this week I decided to make savory cool, though healthy frozen popsicles using 100% juice & that's it!


This one is strawberry/apple/cucumber & is ridiculously refreshing. Cucumber is always a refreshing favor but mixed with strawberries & Apple? Amazing. 


This one is a mango/apple/carrot blend. Who said we still can't hide our veggies in a sweet treat?

This one isn't 100% juice because I added vanilla yogurt to make it a mango creamsicle. 


The popsicle tray was only $1 at Dollar Tree. So I picked up two!

 The yogurt I used is organic vanilla Horizon brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening now.

Wow! It's been a good minute since I've used my my little writing outlet. How is everyone doing? Life is all kinds of insane, but ...