Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gage Huntley Personalized Stamp Bar Necklace


There's just something special about hand crafted jewelry. The imperfections make each piece unique, one of a kind & beautiful in its own different way. 


I recently came across http://gagehuntleydesigns.goodsie.com 
and Ive fallen in love!  Not only is the jewelry handcrafted & reasonably priced, but you can also personalize it. 

For mothers day my lovely boyfriend ordered me a silver stampbar necklace with our childrens names "Raegan & Jasper". It's simple, chic and  creates a statement of unconditional love & pride without even having to say a word. 

If you're looking for a beautifully crafted & personalized gift then I high suggest checking out Gage Huntley. Always support small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening now.

Wow! It's been a good minute since I've used my my little writing outlet. How is everyone doing? Life is all kinds of insane, but ...