Sunday, May 31, 2015

Heat waves.


Another jam packed week full of adventures & more packed boxes. 

I've picked up hooping once again and have fallen back in love with the art. It's been fun lately rediscovering tricks and such.  We went to the beach, the Portland Aquatic Center, Chuck E Cheese (who now has churros!!!), just an all around great week. 


My daughters feild day was canceled Friday due to rain but is rescheduled for Wednesday. I have a photoshoot coming up for Back to Life Alternative that same day. I'm really excited, the theme is gothic beauty. Professional makeup, styling, the works. I'm over the moon with excitement. It's been in the talks for a bit but now it's a reality. I'll be sure to post those photos up when I get the okay. 


My son turns two on Tuesday & I have a dirt dump truck cake to create. With the help of Pinterest I have a pretty good idea as to what I'll be doing. A friend of mine had a giant box full of food colors that I can't wait to use . I'll have that post up soon. This week is going to be busy with everything going on plus my sons birthday party is Saturday! Oh and get this? WE MOVE INTO OUR NEW PLACE THAT EVENING!!

Yup. So stay tuned!! 

Lots coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening now.

Wow! It's been a good minute since I've used my my little writing outlet. How is everyone doing? Life is all kinds of insane, but ...