Monday, May 18, 2015

Gluten free/dairy free-raisin/goji berry bars


What you need
• 2-3 very rip bananas 
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• handful of raisins
• handful of goji berries  
• 2 cups of oats 


•Heat your oven to 350
• peel your bananas & place them in a bowl & smash them. 
•add in cinnamon & oats

(Tip: I used my hands to mix everything together that way I could get the right texture for the bars.)

• add in berries and rasinins & continue to mix. 
(The consistency should be thick. You should be able to make a firm ball.)

• lay out batter on an ungreased pan & bake for 15 minutes. 



Let's cool then cut into bars. 

Tip: add dark chocolate tips for the picky eaters to sweeten this delicious & healthy bar. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening now.

Wow! It's been a good minute since I've used my my little writing outlet. How is everyone doing? Life is all kinds of insane, but ...