Sunday, May 24, 2015

This & that.


 
I started typing this out yesterday but became distracted when my boyfriend & I decided we NEEDED to make those fruit/candy chamoy chili cup things. -



Any fruit of your choice. 
I used: 
• kiwis
• watermelon
• pineapple 
• strawberries 
• cucumbers 
• candy sour belts
• gummy bears 
• chamoy 
• fruit chili 

The chamoy & chili we found at HEB in the freezer part of the produce section. 


-Which is ironic because this post initially was to apologizing for lack of post this week since I've been tied up with the craziness of life. 

Now, I'm not trying to use this blog for "personal" entries these days. But every now & then you might catch a little wind of my life next to my recipes & crafts. I also have a few major post coming up in the next few weeks. My sons 2nd birthday & party are riiiiiight around the corner (literally his birthday is June 2nd & his party is June 6th).  The theme is  'Where The Wild Things Are' and did I mention it's a pool party? Yeah, my hands are full

So look out for that post coming to a blog near you! 




On Friday was saw Poltergeist :


Now I'm not a movie review type of person but I feel like it's a public service to warn people about this ....."movie". It has to be one of the most horrible remakes to this day. It was fast-paced, unorganized, extremely cheesy, the cgi made it look like a cheap video game you get at the pawn shop. There was no character relationship because "Maddy" is sucked into her closet so damn fast you don't even realize the movie already started. All of the classic lines from the original are jumbled up & thrown into this film in random places that make no sense. It's just a bad movie in every aspect. There were a few chuckles thrown in the mix, but if your expecting to be scared, or amused, don't see this film. Especially if you are a fan of the original. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening now.

Wow! It's been a good minute since I've used my my little writing outlet. How is everyone doing? Life is all kinds of insane, but ...